Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
Be Ready, Stay Ready!
We’re living in unprecedented times. What seemed unthinkable only two weeks ago is now a reality across the world. Closed borders and strict isolation measures, such as restaurants and shops that are allowed only to provide takeaway food, weddings with not more than 5 people, the list is endless.
In this situation Government, corporate and the not-for-profit sectors need to act swiftly and be prepared, to the best of their forecasting, planning and execution abilities, for what is coming ahead. The COVID-19 economic impact is not going to disappear quickly, according to the Secretary-General of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) – Angel Gurría and we need to be ready and stay ready for what’s coming ahead.
In this session we will:
- start with reviewing analysis and forecasts of short-term impacts of COVID-19 by organisations, such as United Nations, World Health Organisation and OECD;
- we will then look at the three major areas which organisations need to prioritise in Business Continuity planning;
- at the end of the session we will look beyond COVID-19 and what can be done to resume operations and activities in an orderly way.
This program is suitable for the following professionals:
|· Board Directors|
· CxO Leaders
|· Managers and Executives|
· Strategy and Innovation Professionals
|· Chief Internal Auditors|
· Chief Risk Officers
· Governance Professionals
· Finance Professionals
· HR Professionals
· BCP/DR Professionals
|· Business Analysts|
· Risk and Compliance Analysts
· Finance and Operational Auditors
· IS Auditors
· Risk Managers
Maximum 90 attendees